Woodland Park, Colorado – Snow Performance’s Comp-One is the first and only plug and play system that doesn’t require you to have a shop re-tune your gasoline engine on a dyno, to realize the full potential of water-methanol injection. The Comp-One™ simply plugs in to your vehicle’s diagnostic port, and begins delivering optimum timing and air-fuel enhancements, to achieve maximum power.
The Comp-One is the ultimate system that eliminates the need to buy a separate tuner / re-programmer, water-methanol injection system, gauges, diagnostic code reader/tool, and G-tech dynamometer, because it’s all included and functions through a single dash-mounted touch screen monitor.
“This system can deliver the15-25 percent potential power increase of water-methanol injection in your boosted gasoline engine,” says Matt Snow, president of Snow Performance. “Having the tune with the water-methanol injection system is the missing link”. The Comp-One™ (PN- 48010) is designed for gasoline applications and fits popular GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicle applications.
The Comp-One™ includes:
• Built-in performance programmer
• Virtual gauges and a customizable dashboard.
• Virtual drag strip and performance meter.
• Diagnostic code reader tool.
• Fast and easy installation, simply plug it into the under dash diagnostic port on OBD-II equipped vehicles.
• Safety. Eliminates damaging engine detonation
• No need for other gauges cluttering your dash
• Savings, (over $500) if you purchase all the parts separately
Snow Performance has been designing and manufacturing well engineered injection systems for over 10-years for many different types of vehicles. With 100’s of hours of dyno and data sharing, to ensure maximum performance, Snow Performance is the water-methanol injection experts. For more information, contact Snow Performance, 1017-A, East Hwy 24, Woodland Park, CO 80863, 760-674-5876. Visit them at www.SnowPerformance.Net.