Looking for better handling from your post ’05 Mustang? Well Ford Racing has a kit for you. Peep the official press release after the jump...
Part Name: 2005-2013 Assembled Mustang GT Handling Packs
Part Number: M-FR3A-MGTA, M-FR3A-MGTAA
Part Description: Ford Racing takes the complexity out of suspension kit installation with new assembled FR3 Handling Packs featuring preassembled front struts. The assembled FR3 kits requires no spring compressor and are ready to bolt in!
All FR3 handling kits are tuned to deliver improved handling without sacrificing ride quality and have been designed and validated by Ford Racing engineers to work as a system, maximizing performance. The 1-inch lowered stance gives the Mustang GT a more aggressive look and increased responsiveness to steering input. The M-FR3A-MGTA kit is easy-to-install with basic hand tools.
• Fits: 2005-2013 Mustang GT Coupe.
• All components are designed to work together as a package
• Lowers car approximately 1.0"
• Handling Pack Includes:
• Assembled front struts with matched rear shocks
• M-18000-A struts and rear shocks (-MGTA kit)
• M-18000-C adjustable struts and rear shocks (-MGTAA kit)
• Lowering Springs M-5300-P
• Upgraded Strut Mount M-18183-C
• Jounce Stops M-5570-A
• Sway Bar Kit M-5490-A
• Adjustable Rear Panhard Bar M-4264-A
Ford Racing Performance Parts