PLYMOUTH, Mich.—ROUSH Performance will immediately start shipping 5.0L Phase 1 Mustang Superchargers to California.
"We have been eagerly waiting for the green light and are now excited to have received our CARB E.O. number for our 2011-2013 Mustang Phase 1-575hp supercharger kit", states Tony Marszalek, Director, Performance Products. "This now allows for us to sell the 575hp supercharger kits into all 50 states and Canada." The Phase 1 ROUSHcharger kits work on both automatic and manual transmission 5.0L 4v V8 Mustangs and are also available with an optional 3 year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty. Now ROUSH Performance has the ability to boost the 5.0L 2011-2013 Mustang GT to 575hp in all 50 states from Florida to California.
Highlights of ROUSH 5.0L Phase 1 Supercharger:
• 50-State Legal (2011-2013)/ CARB E.O.#: D-418-21
• 2011-2013 Ford Mustang with 5.0L V8 Coyote Engine
• R2300 Supercharger featuring new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at RPM
• Larger intercooler, low temperature radiator and degas bottle
• New high flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors
• Twin 60mm throttle body
• Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
• ROUSH calibrated Powertrain Control Module
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile - ROUSH Parts only limited warranty included
• Complete 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty available
Based in Plymouth, Mich., “The Art of Performance Engineering” takes place at ROUSH Performance. For more information see your local ROUSH® dealer, visit www.ROUSHperformance.com or telephone toll-free (800) 59-ROUSH. Follow us on Twitter @_ROUSH_ or on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ROUSHperformance.