Ford Racing Performance Parts is pleased to announce that Ford and Lincoln Dealers can now submit orders for the 2013 Mustang Boss 302S (Part Number: M-FR500-B302S). The Ford Racing Boss 302S is a turnkey race car designed for road racing competitions of less than 1 hour. There will be up to 50 serialized 2013 Boss 302SS built.
Since reintroduction in 2011, the Boss 302S has won the following accolades: World Challenge GTS Manufacturers Championship, World Challenge GTS Driver Championship, NASA American Iron Championship and NASA ST2 Championship. In 2011 the Boss 302S tied the record set in 1970 for race wins by the same Mustang driver in a professional production based series at 5.
The 2013 Boss 302S showcases FRPP’s ability to recalibrate the factory steering, ABS and ECU providing our customers with a high quality, reliable racing package. With two seasons of testing, racing, and customer feedback, the Boss 302S is better than ever with exciting new features, more performance and priced to be the best value in the market. The Boss 302S competes and wins against prepped road race cars costing twice as much.
The Boss 302S is Off-road only (No VIN), race prepped, and turn-key for the World Challenge GTS class, NASA’s American Iron class and other racing series. Because of its production based nature, the Boss 302S can be easily maintained with most parts being available from any Ford Racing Dealer.
2013 BOSS 302S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• 5.0L TiVCT Boss engine with racing calibration
• T-6060 6 speed transmission with integrated cooling pump
• 3.73 SRA with Torsen T2R differential
• Lightened body assembly optimized for weight distribution
• Rollcage optimized for rigidity and safety through finite element analysis (FEA)
• Full safety system (Recaro Hans seat, Removable steering wheel, 6 point racing belts, left hand window net, fire system)
• Lightweight Brembo 4 piston 14” brakes with recalibrated ABS
• Suspension geometry optimized for road racing with coil over adjustable dampers, lengthened ball joint and revised bushings for optimal track performance
• Available in Performance White or School Bus Yellow – both with Boss 302S black stripes